If you require MF Ceilings then Derbyshire plastering are the team for you.
CasoLine MF is a suspended ceiling system suitable for most internal drylining applications. The fully concealed grid and ceiling lining can be used in conjunction with Gyproc plasterboards and Gyptone and Rigitone acoustic ceiling boards to create a seamless, monolithic appearance.
- High level of design flexibility; bulkheads, gradients and changes in height can all be fully integrated
- Services inspection and access points are easily included during design or installation
- Adaptable metal framing system fully compatible with a wide range of British Gypsum lining solutions to achieve a variety of performances tailored to meet individual project requirements
- Improvement to acoustic and fire performance can be achieved without the need to access the room above
- Partition heights can be reduced as the partition channel can be supported by the ceiling framework rather than the soffit
Why MF Ceilings
Acoustic Hangers are used to enhance the sound properties of suspended ceilings. They effectively reduce the intensity of vibrations from the floor above and help to prevent noise passing to adjoining rooms.